- Luxury appointments and service, make Durobby Retreat ideal
for a well deserved break, personalised health
retreat or a deluxe nature retreat experience
- Rates: From $242.00 per couple per
day, including breakfast. Please note that facilities are unsuitable
- Services: Gourmet meals, special diets catered for, massage,
yoga, meditation, counselling
- Reservations: Direct - One third
deposit by credit card or personal cheque.
- Credit cards: Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa accepted.
- Cabins: Just two privately located, fully self contained luxury
one bedroom cabins
- Separate living room and kitchen
- Luxury ensuite with spa bath
- Air conditioning, heating, TV, stereo, barbeque and private jetties.
shower at one cabin
- Facilities: On 32 hectares of land, with a 2 hectare (6 acre)
lake, row boat available for lake excusions, Playtypus viewing deck,
one kilometre of Tweed
- Seven kilometres of walks, including one walk to an historical point
of interest, rainforest, 15 metre shaded saltwater swimming pool and
spa, surrounded by tropical gardens.
- Nearby: Mount Warning National Park, bush walking, bird watching,
horse riding, historic villages, arts and crafts.
- Getting Here: Whilst secluded, private and discreet, Durobby
Retreat is just 90 minutes drive to Brisbane, 30 minutes drive to Gold
Coast Airport (transfers by arrangement), 45 minutes drive to Byron
Bay and 10 minutes drive to Murwillumbah. Locality
- Interesting links
Why not make an enquiry right now?
Mouse over for a closer view